Para C1X Coastal Single
In 2019, together with the Swedish Rowing Association, we developed a Para coastal rowing single.
Based upon Leo C1X basic stability and safe rowing feeling it ended up with a great result and success at para training events.
Designed and developed in Sweden – for Coastal Rowers by Coastal Rowers. Layout and design by Johan Wirsén and Mats Leo.
- adopted shorter wing rig, (Neaves Rowing Service), Quick Release system
- High stability Para rowing chair, (Wintech)
- Pontoons (Wintech)
- Foot stretcher, (Rowfit Adjustable ‘Active Tools rowing shoes) for maximal adjustments.
Augustas Navickas, World Rowing Para Rower(Lt), participated in the first try out of the Leo Para C1X
About the boat
Conforms with FISA Coastal Rowing Regulations
Lenght: 5.84 m
Beam: 0.75 m
Weight: 35 kg
Brackets for safety rope, 15 m, in the bow.
Equipped with a waterproof compartment for valuables
Bungees for storing, life jacket, clothes and water bottle
Aramid/kevlar keel strip in front and under front keel is available to protect hull from damages against stones, beach or collision at pontoon when landing
- Fully adjustable foot stretcher, Rowfit.
- Shoes for racing, easy to take of and dry or different sizes. Batlogic system with Nike rowing shoes.
- Wide seat with big holes, excellent carbon quality design & look. Height settings in three positions.